All the candidates should bring the following to test venue:
Two copies of RESUME,
Two sets of photocopies of your mark lists,
Three copies of passport size photographs,
Rs.100/- to be paid to SHREDS towards processing fees,
Gum / Stapler
Any Photo ID [College, DL, PAN, Voters]
Outstation candidates are adviced to check www.shredskerala.org before proceeding to test venue as a precaution against unexpected exigencies.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADP), with nearly $9 billion in revenues and over 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers the widest range of HR, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to organizations of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine and recreational vehicle dealers throughout the world.
ADP has been ranked No. 1 on FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies in the Financial Data Services industry category and has a strong leadership position in every core business segment it operates in. ADP is the only IT services company and one of only a handful of U.S industrial companies to be ‘Triple A’ rated by Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
· FORTUNE 500: Ranked 265 (2010)
· Nearly $9 billion in fiscal 2009, across 60 countries
· Clients include over 80% of Fortune 500, and 90% of Fortune 100
· One of the few US companies to be rated 'Triple A by both S&P' and Moody's
· Ranked #1 in Fortune's “World's Most Admired Companies” (Financial Data Services Category), 2010
· Featured on InformationWeek 500 as the most prestigious business technology (2008, 2009)
· Ranked in “Top 50 Companies for Diversity (2010)” in Diversityinc magazine
· Infoworld Top Ten IT Project Award for companies that have developed innovative IT projects (2008,2009)
· Ranked # 2 in the “Training Top 125” list, USA, (2010)
· Ranked in the Leaders Category of Global Outsourcing 100 (IAOP 2007, 2008 and 2009)
· Ranked 25th in “Top 25 Most Influential Technology Vendors” for 2009 by the Aberdeen Group
ADP Private Limited is engaged in providing IT and ITES services to ADP’s business divisions worldwide. Established in 1999, with offices in Hyderabad and Pune, ADP India provides the opportunity of working on multiple processes, domains and technologies to nearly 5000 associates.
The India operations can be classified into three broad areas: Software Development (R&D), Solution Center Services (BPO), Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM). In the space of software development we work on the latest technologies, across the entire software development lifecycle, from design to implementation to maintenance. The Solution Center services provided by us involve back office operations covering both voice and non-voice processes. We also provide Remote Infrastructure Management services
· Best Start-Up MNC award by HYSEA in 2001
· Best Information Technology Company by FAPCCI (2006)
· Best Implemented Security Systems in an IT/ITES organization by HYSEA (2007)
· Best Established MNC by HYSEA (2006)
· National Award for excellence fir Gender Inclusivity – Nasscom (2008)
· Ranked among India’s Top 100 Best Companies To Work For in 2010 by “The Great Places to Work Institute”
· Award for Innovative Retention Strategy at the 4th Employer Branding Awards 2009-10
· ADP India has been placed 21st in the ‘Dataquest & IDC's Best Employers survey'